Monday, October 31, 2011

Gilmores at the ON CAMPUS Starbucks

We had 25 OYMs ON CAMPUS!!!! Did I mention we were ON CAMPUS!?!??!?!

Tuesday we had a spiritual conversation with a college guy who had less-than-appropriate posters on his wall. *Change is in the air*

My first time in a Starbucks? On the mission. We had an appointment -- but I was about to convert everyone already there too :)

"The Birds" totally happened in Corvallis on Tuesday at approximately 2:15pm -- no worries there were just 3,000 black birds in a concentrated area.

I used my stalker skills this week to track down a girl we'd seen on the street.
She was obviously very sad, she had mascara runs down her cheeks :(
We tracted her trailer park...but couldn't find her.
Sad day...now MY mascara's running!

"Basically I think that if someone doesn't like Gilmore Girls - it's not worth my time to be friends with them!" ~Lani, member who fed us this week. New bestie :)

Watashino namai wa Sister Despain des
I'm learning Japanese now! I know, it's awesome.

Sunday is the most stressful day of the week. This one in particular. Life is hard when it feels like everyone's out to get you!

Today's a new day & this week is a new week :)


Lovin' the work!
Sister A. Despain